• 1817 creative workshops in care and nursing homes through Workshops for Wellbeing
• 769 community sessions through SingAbout, DanceMakers, Creative Café and other grant funded projects
• 360 volunteer-led one-to-one sessions in care and nursing homes through our Creative Futures project
• 35 hours of free-to-attend community events each week
• In total we have worked directly with over 1800 individuals during the course of the year
• Volunteers gave over 3600 hours of their time to supporting Independent Arts' work in the community
Independent Arts is featured in the 2017 Community Action Isle of Wight report, Adding Value and Values, which looks at the impact of voluntary sector organisations working on the Isle of Wight.